“For you were once darkness, but now you are light in the Lord.” – Ephesians 5:1-21
We, those who accept Jesus, are ‘light’! Darkness makes us stumble and fall, but light shows us the way. Now we know what’s right and holy, and what’s not.
“Live as children of light (for the fruit of the light consists in all goodness, righteousness and truth) and find out what pleases the Lord.” – Ephesians 5:9-10
How to live a God-pleasing life –
– Live a life of love.
– There must not be even a hint of sexual immorality, or of any kind of impurity, or of greed.
– Do not get drunk on wine.
– Be filled with the spirit.
– Speak to one another with psalms, hymns and spiritual songs.
– Always give thanks to God for everything.
– Submit to one another out of reverence for Christ.