Blessed are those who find wisdom, those who gain understanding, for she is more profitable than silver and yields better returns than gold. She is more precious than rubies; nothing you desire can compare with her. – Proverbs 3: 13-15
WISDOM is given more value than silver or gold in the Bible. God wants His children to ‘seek’ understanding, discretion and sound judgment. And, here are the benefits of living a life of Godly wisdom –
– Long life is in her right hand.
– In her left hand are riches and honor.
– Her ways are pleasant ways.
– And all her paths are peace.
– She is a tree of life to those who take hold of her.
– Those who hold her fast will be blessed.
My son, do not let wisdom and understanding out of your sight, preserve sound judgment and discretion; they will be life for you, an ornament to grace your neck. Then you will go on your way in safety, and your foot will not stumble. – Proverbs 3: 21-23